- This event has passed.
MEDICINE MAKING 101
November 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$125
Make your own supply of winter plant medicines
Including tinctures, syrups, salves and medicinal teas as well as lunch and all supplies (except alcohol for the tinctures).
- Herbal Medicine safety review: when to see the doctor and when NOT to treat at home
- Making medicinal herbal teas for colds, cough, sore throat etc from items already in your pantry
- Tincture making (make an echinacea tincture to take home)
- Syrup making (make an elderberry ginger syrup to take home)
- Salve making ( make a salve for chapped skin or a “vapo-rub” type salve)
- Therapeutic baths and steams
- Using herbs in the kitchen to support the immune system